Business networking is a method of obtaining new contacts and their subsequent application during business opportunities formation. It encompasses introducing people who might be mutually helpful, maintaining long-term contacts and building own business network. Networking is an open platform helping to share information and make business more efficient.
Networking is based on a principle of network relationships. According to László Barabási who introduced the theory of „six steps from me“ it is valid that if two people from anywhere in the world want to connect, there are just 6 friends, so called interlinks, who can mediate the contact. We stick to this theory and apply it in everyday practice.
- Establishing new business contacts;
- Getting to know new people;
- Maintaining and deepening current business relationships;
- Acquainting with competitors;
- Collecting essential information / feedback;
- Expanding horizons and clients’ base;
Discovering unconventional possibilities for further personal and business development.